We are keen to teach our students some important morals and characters that can contribute to their personalities building process through a fun learning environment inside our classroom. During our classes, Teachers tend to teach students how to be independent through expressing themselves, communicating and listening to their colleagues. Teachers foster the spirit of collaboration and teamwork within the students through conducting in class activities. These activities motivate the student to be interact more worth their collogues and start creating friendships.
• KG Department has its own headmistress, a supervisor for each subject, a main teacher, co teacher and a conversation teacher. This stage is divided into two stages; KG1 and KG2 (No pre-school).
• School Timing from 07:30 am to 02:30 pm including Breakfast time and 30 minutes break.
• Classroom capacity is average of twenty-five students.
• Schedule includes main subjects (English- Math & Arabic) and activities (Art, PE, Music, Computer & Religion).
• KG stages have different events during the academic year such as trips and parties. For KG 2, there is a graduation party at the end of the year. In this party, the kids present the songs, dances and performances that they learn throughout the academic year.
ADDRESS 4 Abdul-Hamid Lotfy St., Makram Ebeid extension, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt